A list of characters that I wish were my siblings? Sure thing.
1. Josh from Clueless - I DON’T WANT HIM TO BE MY EX STEP-SIBLING THAT FALLS IN LOVE WITH ME. I just want him to be my cool older bro that gets me out of tough situations and makes all of my gal pals feel awesome.
2. Maebe from Arrested Development - I would be the somewhat sane sister. We could navigate the chaos of our family together and she would obviously get me a job at the studio with her.
3. Ned from Pushing Daisies- I have always wanted an older brother. So… the idea of an older brother that not only makes pies but could bring me back from the dead if I ever needed him too? DUH.
4. Tibby from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - We are essentially the same person, it is as close as I would ever get to having a twin.
5. Charlie from Lost - Ok ok ok, so I get that maybe Liam wasn’t always the best brother and Charlie clearly had his share of issues but I could be the glue that held them together. LIAM, DON’T BE AN IDIOT. CHARLIE, FLUSH THAT DOWN THE TOILET. COME ON NOW.
6. Vince from The Mighty Boosh - I am too close to Howard to choose him so I’ll have to go with Vince because he would add a TON of sass to my life.
7. Leslie/Ann/April from Parks and Rec- I’ll take any of them.
8. Sam from Freaks and Geeks - Dream brother. Love him more than words can say.
9. Lloyd from Say Anything - He played his nephew like an air guitar and I’m small enough that I believe he could make this happen for me too.
10. Darlene/Becky/DJ from Roseanne - Another dream scenario. It makes more sense than most things.